CELEBRITY BABE WE WOULD LOVE TO HANG OUT WITH – ALESSANDRA AMBROSIO

 

alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (2)

Alessandra Ambrosio is one classy babe. The stunning super model turns heads everywhere she goes. It’s gotta be the legs, who doesn’t love a pair of nice toned legs? She is today’s celebrity babe we would love to hang out with. This is a thing we are gonna do every now and again. Basically we will choose a hottie who there is a 99% chance we will never meet and then we will dream about that 1% possibility. It could happen..sure..it could definitely happen. Check out Ambrosio below:

alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (7) alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (6) alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (5) alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (4) alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (3) alessandra-ambrosio-pictures (1)

Here is another Celebrity Babe we wouldn’t mind hanging out with.