MCDONALD’S WORKER FALLS INTO BOILING OIL!

 

MCDONALD’S WORKER FALLS INTO BOILING OIL!

This former McDonald’s employee is clearly not loving it. An employee had a horrible accident while working in the kitchen area of McDonald’s restaurant. Angela Buza, a shift manager at the fast food chain’s Warragul store, was in the hospital for several days after being drenched in scalding hot oil drained from a deep fryer. Why was boiling oil being drained into a plastic bucket on a slippery floor? Good question and the only answer I can come up with is stupidity. Stupidity that the company will now have to pay serious $$$$$ for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM8ETxGUZYw